So the Rite Aid Pharmacy calls and tells me that the Clomid needs a pre-auth in order for my insurance to pay for it. So I ask the pharmacist how much it would be out-of-pocket......Mind you that my insurance co-pay for meds is $30. The pharmacist tells me for all 5 pills it would be $28.99! Great! I save $1.01! I told him that I would pay for it out-of-pocket. Then the pharmacist tells me that he cannot fill the Ovidrel Rx because they cannot get it.....soooooo, I left a message for my doctor (when I was in today, the RN said to call if my pharmacy couldn't get it or if it was more than $80). Now I just have to wait for a call back. Luckily, I do not need this prescription until the 23rd, but still.......
- KLAS
I am going to try and get Kev to blog soon. Wish me luck, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment