I have lost 11 lbs! Thanks morning sickness! The entire visit annoyed me to no end. All the blood work that was done at the Fertility Center they want to repeat. Seriously?!? The only way I would have gotten HIV and/or syphilis in the past year is if Kevin has cheated on me and I SERIOUSLY DOUBT that. Kev isn't the cheating type. Besides I think he fears my hockey stick, just kidding. So I have to go get stuck again so they can confirm my blood type, antibodies, etc. FUCKING RIDICULOUS! I doubt since I have had chickenpox, my immunity for it has changed. With the amount of cooties that I see in Infectious Disease, if I was not immune to it, I would've had it by now. On top of all that, they want me to see a high risk OB for a consult because of the lupus, which has not flared in over a year now. <rolls eyes> In addition, they want me to gain no weight with this pregnancy. How is that even possible? You think the baby will weigh at least 5 lbs and god knows how much the placenta and all that weighs. Plus they want me to do this glucose test NOW and then when I am farther along. They sounded shocked that my urine was clean for protein/glucose today. No duh lady!!! My blood glucose has never been higher than 110 ever and I have never had any problem with my urine, kidney functions or anything. I told Dr. Nancy today that I do not want any meds and if the kid is good, just let me pop the little bastard out. She made my anxiety go into overload when she started talking about chromosomal abnormalities and the baby having Down's. I need to lie down. My brain is too overloaded with information.
KLAS
Addendum: At least on the bright side, I can dye my hair in 4 weeks and I can still have my dates with Senor Imodium.
No comments:
Post a Comment