Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Saw IT today

I saw IT move, the heartbeat fluttering and also heard the heartbeat.  It was an exciting moment.  The perinatologist was very nice.  She said everything looks like it should be.  I wish she would be my OB, but she doesn't do that.  Anyway, they want to monitor me to make sure I don't develop preeclampsia or diabetes, but otherwise I am looking good!  My IT definitely has his/her daddy's head, though.  LOL.  The doc told me that girls of my size generally lose weight during pregnancy, but because I have enough "stuff" the baby will not suffer.  Evidently, the baby will take from whatever I already have.  She wants me to snack like a bird throughout the day rather than eat 3 meals.  That is going to be hard for me.  I am going to make sure I eat good stuff so the baby has everything IT needs.  I am calling the baby IT for now cuz I don't know what IT is yet.  It's either Baby E or Baby S.  I don't wanna reveal my names just yet.  3 more weeks til I can dye my hair, yippeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment