Oh so yummy feelings started this week! NOT! Let's see my hormones get me going from hot to freezing in less than 10 minutes. It is really not pleasant. These feelings can range from "I think I have a fever I am so hot" to "My teeth are chattering I am so cold". I am depressed emotionally because I do not have an appetite. I am forcing myself to eat. I am not enjoying anything I eat. I do not feel nauseous; however, I would like to enjoy food sometime again soon. I am constantly tired like I am going thru a lupus flare. I cannot do anything around the house, because I just feel drained. I go from hating everything and everyone and being annoyed one second to not really caring about anything or anyone the next. Everyone says that this is supposed to be a happy time, but I am miserable. I feel alone in this and I am not really getting any support from Kevin at all. He is either working, playing his video games, doing my household chores or chatting on Skype while I lay on the couch feeling and looking like a sad sack of shit.
I am beginning to think that surrogacy is the way to go if you want to have a child. Let them go thru this and I just wait for the baby to come. I just hope I am not miserable like this for the next 7 months.
KLAS
No comments:
Post a Comment